STUDENT-Research & Administration Assistant - ETSA
The leading European association for textile rental companies and national textile services associations in Europe is looking for a STUDENT Research and Administration Assistant.
- Monitoring EU policy developments & desk research
- Writing reports/summaries on relevant items debated during the European Parliament Committees, Commission & e-strategic events
- Conducting ad hoc mapping exercises &update/set up EU institutions databases /MEPs Parliament's questions
- General administrative work and office tasks
- Opportunities for increased responsibility (EU Projects)
Education & Skills
- English speaker, knowledge of other languages will be an asset
- Currently enrolled in a relevant university degree programme and with access to a university internship agreement/convention de stage
- Sound knowledge of energy and environmental policies as well as circular economy
- Interest in and familiarity with EU legislative procedures
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer literacy; knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media (twitter/Linkedin)
- Positive attitude, flexible, team player, sense of humour
- Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com by Nov 16th
- This job will take place from remote in accordance with the latest Belgian guidelines on health and safety
- Unpaid internship
- Interviews are likely to take place from 16th Nov, with the start date for the internship preferably being "as soon as possible"
- This job could also be a half time job (working only mornings or afternoons)
- Due to the expected high number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No calls please.
ETSA Student Research Assistant