Efficient laundry processing techniques in the European market
ETSA hosts session at EXPOdetergo
ETSA is proud to host a second European Education Session at EXPOdetergo 2014. This year, the programme focuses on efficient laundry processing techniques in the European market and will be presented by specialists from Christeyns, Ecolab, the Jensen-Group, Kannegiesser and Lapauw.
An open invitation is extended to attend the presentations by ETSA supplier members on Saturday, 4 October 2014, from 10:30 til 12:30, in LEM 2-A Conference Room at EXPOdetergo.
- Robert Long, ETSA - European market and studies
- Andreas Marek, Wirtex - One year of activities of the German Textile Service Association
- Melanie Saner, VTS - Project on resource efficiency
- Peter Bauwens, Christeyns - Cool chemistry
- Amelie Lespine, Ecolab - OxyCare 4
- Martin Rauch, Jensen - Creating productive and safe working places
- Michael Harre, Kannegiesser - Consistent linen flow for increased productivity
- Wim Demeyer, Lapauw - A new era in Barrier-Washers
About EXPOdetergo 2014
"Environment, Technology, Quality. An eye to the future"
The 17th international trade show for equipment, services, products and accessories for laundry, ironing and cleaning of textiles will be held on 3-6 October 2014 at the Fiera Milano Exhibition Center (in Rho - Milan). See http://www.expodetergo.com/.
EXPOdetergo 2014 will showcase the latest technology and innovative products designed for the industry, from machinery, ironing equipment, detergents and chemicals, to transportation, identification, packing systems and accessories. ETSA's supplier members are proud to present the European Education Session at the show.
See press release and full programme ETSA education session at EXPOdetergo 2014