Everything you need to know about textile services
ETSA is the European trade association for the textile services industry in Europe. The textile services industry supplies timely and cost effective textiles, usually on a rental basis, to an extensive range of professional end-users in a wide variety of industries.
Textile services companies are committed to providing services for a healthy and safe workplace , while maintaining the greatest possible concern for the environment.
- Compliance with standards
- Full service
- No hidden costs
- Reduce environmental impact
- Ensure hygienic textiles
- Increase comfort and protection
- Enhance company image
- Your employees
- Your business
- The environment
In order to achieve it's objectives and serve its members, ETSA works with, and is a member of a variety of European and international institutions and organisations.
- 08 Jan 2014
- New study reveals risks when workwear is washed at home
- 09 Dec 2013
- CEN revising RABC - EN 14065
- 13 Nov 2013
- Impressive laundry visit at Lavans, Netherlands
- 08 Nov 2013
- RFID and EU rules on privacy protection
- 07 Nov 2013
- ETSA cooperates with PPE manufacturers and distributers
- 05 Nov 2013
- "Specialty Chemicals: Cleaning Up"
- 30 Oct 2013
- ETSA workwear and protective clothing meeting